To post an employment opportunity with us, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into Symplicity, our Career Services Management System
- Enter your username (i.e., your email address) and password.
- Please note: If you are a new user and have not accessed our system before, you will have to register by clicking on the “Register” button. Once we accept your registration, you will receive an automated email message with your log-in information.
- After logging into the system, click on the “Jobs” tab and click “Add New.”
- Please complete the job posting registration form in its entirety and then click “Submit.”
You will receive a confirmation email once your listing has been approved by our office, at which time it will become available to our students and alumni. Unless otherwise specified, job listings expire after 30 days. You will receive an email prior to the job listing expiration date, at which time you may request an extension.
Please note: Listing a job with the Office of Career Services constitutes the employer’s acknowledgment and representation that the employer complies with Howard University’s anti-discrimination policies.
If you require further assistance or have any questions, please email us.