From June 1, 2021 – June 25, 2021, Howard University School of Law will host approximately 20 undergraduate Pre-Law Scholars on our campus for a pipeline program designed to help students, primarily African-American students from other HBCUs, gain admission into law school and succeed once there.
This summer’s program will be fully virtual. Pre-Law Scholars will take classes taught by Howard University faculty exposing them to the study of law. Students will also have daily LSAT preparation with Kaplan. On Fridays, Scholars will meet with legal practitioners to learn more about the practice of law.
There is no cost to students who participate in the program and Pre-Law Scholars will receive a stipend of $1200.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this phenomenal opportunity, please fill out the application below. The deadline to apply is March 19.
- Be a rising sophomore, junior, or senior in college
- Have a 3.0 grade point average or higher
- Have a demonstrable interest in attending law school
- Be open to new experiences and eager to learn
- Application Deadline: March 19th
- Decisions Issued (via email): March 26th
If you have any questions, please e-mail them to: HUSLplsep@gmail.com